August Haul

By vanillaberrys - 7:08 PM

Hello buddies! What's up?
It's been a month or two since my last blog review or post and I really miss writing here on my blog!
I've been so busy for months because I just get into high school and there are so many homeworks and also exams.. Plus I have a very active extracurricular on Saturday, so yeah.
Today, I'm back with a haul; all the items that I bought in August. It's kinda late tho because it's already 19th September but better late than never right?


The first item is.. Zara perfume!
Lately, I've been into perfumes.. I don't why because I usually don't really like to use perfume but I'm thinking that I'm a girl and I think it's one of a must for girl to use perfume, that's why I decided to buy myself a pair of perfumes from Zara!
I got this for IDR 200,000. It's actually not that expensive because you got 2 perfumes which is really worth it, I got the Eau de Toilette Turquoise Green and White,
It's smells great but I don't recommend these perfumes for everyday use because the smell is too strong. So I usually use this perfume when I went out to mall or an event.

The second item is Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off!
The reason why I bought this is because I've tried the rice mask one and I'm curious with the black sugar one so I decided to bought this mask.
I'm not going to talk that much about this product because I'm going to review this product soon! Stay tune hehe x


And these are the lippies products I bought last month..
I bought 2 lipsticks from a local brand; Purbasari and Inez.
This is my second lipstick I bought from Purbasari and I'm loving it so much although I don't use it that much but still one of my favorite lipstick from a local product,
The second lipstick is from Inez! This is my first time I bought an item from that brand but I've heard some good reviews about it so I decided to try one lipstick from that brand. And I can say the lipstick is not that bad.. I've only tried it once so I think I'm not going to talk about it hehe sorry!
Last one is a babylips from Maybelline!
I've used Maybelline's babylips since forever and been loving it so much and when I saw there's a new color that I don't have, I directly grab it and buy it.
There's nothing much difference with the other babylips just the color is like red-pinkish which is a different color from the other babylips.

Last but not least is Maybelline Super Curl Volum Express Mascara!
I've heard a good review about Maybelline;s mascara and yeah.. this is my first time buying a mascara from Maybelline and so far, I'm loving it!
It makes my lashes a lot longer, compared to my previous mascara which is from NYX; I could say that this is way better and cheaper!

So guys, that's all about my August Haul.. I honestly still have more products that I bought on August but didn't have the chance to take a picture of those items :(
Thank you for reading my blog and don't forget to follow my instagram and twitter!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Skin Food's Black Sugar is my essential mask. I'm on my second jar :P

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? I love the rice mask one but the black sugar mask is still okay tho! ;)

      Delete
  2. Mascara Volum Express sama Purbasarinya udah abis punyaku, next beli lagi... ternyata banyak juga yang make Maybelline buat daily yah


    XD

    christinauntari.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah mascara sm purbasari aja baru aku pake beberapa kali haha.. iya aku juga beli karna denger dari para bloggers dia bagus banget xixi

      Delete
  3. ditunggu haan review skinfoodnyaa :D
    aku pecinta mascara maybellineee, pernah nyoba yang ini sama the falsies, juara di hati deh pokoknyaa haha

    XOXO, Cilla
    http://mkartikandini.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lagi on process nih!
      Kalo ini malah first time aku nyoba mascara Maybelline dan emang satisfed banget sih sama produknyaa!

      Delete
  4. Welcome back to blogosphere, Dear! Lama banget dari waktu yg dijanjiin, wow, tapi seneng banget begitu balik langsung post tentang haul-nya, hehe. Btw mau dong baca review Skinfood-nya :( I am out of mask' stock, nih!

    Mute-Ually

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aku punya maybelline super curl nya sis hehe keren maybelin mascara paling chetarrr deh..

    click to see my blog www.Mianmakeup.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purbasari yang no.83 itu udah semacam signature lipstick deh buat saya :) suka banget sama warnanya, jarang merk lokal ngeluarin warna yang kayak gitu. Btw yang Inez kardusnya bagus, jadi penasaran packaging lipstiknya sendiri kayak gimana

    swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ditunggu yang skinfoodnta ^^, aku sebenernya udah lama pengen ini, tapi selalu bingung mau nyoba varian black sugar atau rice nya. wkwkwk

    deprut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dari dulu mau coba mascara maybelline yang emang jawaranya, ga kebeli beli terus. Masih ada wardah wkwk menggumpal ga ya ?

    Teenagersbeautysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aku juga pakai Maybelline Super Curl Volum Express Mascara bagus sih cuma untuk bulu mata bawah kurang mempan diaku.

    asmirani-latang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aq suka pakai produk ini, bagus dan kekinian

    jangan lupa mampir di yuk - gas --> http://bit.ly/2pjXzJ9

    ReplyDelete