Althea Korea Mini Haul

By vanillaberrys - 4:06 PM

Hello peeps! I'm back after 2 months not updating this blog..
I have been busy for these past two months because my national exam is coming up in a week! So I have to study and didn't have time to update this blog.
Anyway, you must be wondering why am I writing in English right? After thinking for a while, I decided to change my blog into English because I feel like I need to improve my English skill. So thats why I'm writing in English now!
So let's go back to the title that I have written up there.. Today I will be showing with you guys my Korean Cosmetics Haul from Althea Korea! They just launched their web here in my country and I was really excited! So when they already launched their website I immediately place my order right way!















They came in this hot pink plastic bag which is really cute! Because of its cuteness I feel like I don't want to open the box! (╥﹏╥)
























But I opened it anyway, and this is what inside that hot pink plastic bag!
A soft pink box with "Althea" written on it with bubble wrap around the box so the box won't get damaged.
















































And these are the items that I bought from Althea! I bought 8 items and I got 1 free sample from Althea!

The items that I bought from Althea:

1. Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off
I have been watching Korean skincare products and there are so many youtubers who recommended this rice mask. I became curios and when I saw this on Althea catalog I immediately put it on my shopping bag!

2. Tony Moly Backstage Gel Liner in #Black
I'm not a huge fan of eyeliner but I really curios about this one eyeliner because so many people say that this eyeliner is so good. Plus my sister told me to get this one too so I did.

3. Tony Moly Delight Tony Tint in #Pink
I bought this one because I need a pink lip tint and also this lip tint is really good with cheap price so I feel like I have to get it.

4. Missha Eye Under Brightener in #Light and #Natural Beige
You know what? This product is only $1 / each. I was so shocked when I saw the price because how can a concealer be this cheap? So without thinking anymore I bought 3 concealer.. The one is Light Beige and the rest is Natural Beige. Actually I regret that I only bought 3.. I should've bought 10.

5. Too Cool For School Marshmallow Puff
My first puff or beauty blender ever! I got so excited when I bought this because its my first puff ever and also the color is hot pink! I love pink so much! (っ^▿^)

6. The Faceshop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam
I got this for free from Althea! Althea have this habit of always giving out their customer free products! If you're buying something from Althea don't forget to put free products to your bag!

7. Skinfood Premium Tomato Whitening Toner 10%
This is a sample that Althea gave me.. Thank you Althea for the sample!

So thats all about my Althea Korea Mini Haul! I hope you enjoyed it and if I have any grammar mistakes you can correct me!
Don't forget to leave a comment, see you soon!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

44 comments

  1. Missha concealer itu banyak banget yang bilang bagus, aku jd penasaran >_<

    www.indiranyan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah iya, emang bagus sih tadi aku udah coba lumayanlah..

      Delete
  2. Sumpah aku pingiiiiiiiinnnn banget belanja di Althea, tapi ngga ada pembayaran via transfer bank biasa :(
    pingin cobain missha concealer deh, full coverage ngga ya kira-kira?

    sweetmacaroonbyalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bayar di Alfamart aja via DOKU! Praktis banget loh..
      Coveragenya lumayanlah, medium.. Tapi worth it banget karena harganya cuman 10,000 (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌

      Delete
  3. eh murah amat 1 dollar-_- review dooong lagi nyari concealer banget nih huhu pengen nyoba missha ini apa ngga the saem soalnya

    ourbeautystory.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oke soon yaa!
      The Saem sih katanya lebih high coveragenya.. kalo Missha ini coveragenya medium..

      Delete
  4. Sumpaah si Missha ini bikin syok banget harganya ya hahaha. 10rebu doang wkwkwk x)) Btw penasaran sama eyelinernya Tony Molyy katanya bagus ya x) Mau belanja di Althea aku masih takut-takut hahaah.

    magellanictivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya aku juga kaget banget pas liat harganya!
      Ihh, kenapa takut? Aman kok.. paketnya juga cepet sampenya ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ

      Delete
  5. Demi apaaa concealernya cuma 1 dollar (O.O)
    Duh aku jadi penasaran mau belanja di Althea, habis ini langsung meluncur ke webnya deh
    Salam kenal yaa :)

    Sitha | http://lemmeswatchit.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serius! Awalnya aku kira error soalnya murah banget..
      Harus banget belanja disana selagi masih banyak diskon hehe~
      Salam kenal juga :)

      Delete
  6. Great post, amazing items as well, thank you for writing in English, I love your blog, truly inspiring, for sure love to visit oftener, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ak penasaran sma Too Cool For School Marshmallow Puff, bagus ga? uda coba? share dong haha

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lumayan sih untuk harganya yang gak terlalu mahal. Cuman agak keras gitu.. kurang fluffy > <

      Delete
  8. Yashh finally you're back. Udah lama banget nggak liat blog ini di feeds blog. Althea lagi bnyk diomongin yaa. Skinfood Rice Mask termasuk salah satu wish list ku sih >< Btw good luck for your national exam! Semoga diberi kelancaran dan lulus dgn nilai bagus! :)

    kaniarda.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm back hehe!
      Kamu harus coba Skinfood Rice Masknya deh! Bagus banget (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌
      Btw, makasih doanyaa!

      Delete
  9. Semoga lancar ujiannya. Wew pengen nyoba juga dech belanja di althea. Salam kenal ya

    Www.ulimayang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amin! Makasih yaa hehe..
      Harus banget coba belanja disitu~

      Delete
  10. the box is so cute and pretty! would be happy to unbox it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loveeee Althea.kr! They are selling things cheap there! Hehe. Hopefully you'll be reviewing the Missha concealer soon! :D

    ieyra | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're cheaper than any online shops out there~

      Delete
  12. Very good!
    What you think about follow each other? If you want - follow me and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!:)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful haul! We have a couple of these brands over here in Brunei but I don't think I've used any of these!Maybe I'd get the Skin food rice mask! It looks so cute! <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should get it! It's really good (っ^▿^)

      Delete
  14. These all sound wonderful and look so cute! I've been meaning to try some Korean beauty and skincare products for a while since I've heard such good things about them ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yas I'm so in love with Korean beauty and skincare products! You should try them too!

      Delete
  15. Naksir concelaer Missha nya♡
    Banyak yg blg bagusss

    I invited you to join my beauty Korea Giveaway
    Hope you can join

    Follow my blog& I'll follow back
    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Untuk coverage sih lumayan tapi dia gampang cakey > <

      Delete
  16. Ahh I want to order some products too now! That mask does sound great!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! That mask is one of the best Korean skincare product that I've ever tried!

      Delete
  17. The concealer is only $1? o.o
    should check that out right now :D

    Visit VALENCIALALA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, i nominated your blog for Liebster Award. Please kindly check my newest post for further information ^^

    http://kaniarda.blogspot.co.id/2016/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. duuuh althea emang murah-murah gituu.. kalap kalo ngelilingin althea. wkwkkw

    hai-ija.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya.. rasanya mau beli semua item tapi uang terbatas (╥﹏╥)

      Delete
  20. I love korean skin care and makeup they are really good!!... & returning the comment from my blog.. I'm following you!!

    Emmi - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! and thank you for following my blog! x

      Delete
  21. Aku juga beli marshmallow holika holika sama concealer nya.. Tony moly eyeliner nya juga deh di althea.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Review missha concealernya dooongggg kebetulan wishlist bulan ini nihh :p

    http://sugarsweetcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. review skinfood rice mask nya dongg penasaran :))

    sensitive-explosive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. GILA concelear 10 ribu 😨 wajib nyobaa 😆😆 been wondering about this website for months,kayaknya harus coba belanja disana nih 😂😁😁

    ReplyDelete